Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My book about immigration

• 03-02-2015 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello! I'm 25 yo Polish guy moving to Limerick in a couple of days. It's my second to-live-there related journey. The first one was to London and it inspired me to write a book about immigration in the UK but its content is universal. I'm not entirely pro or against immigration. I've just wanted to show its advantages and disadvantages also from immigrants' perspective. I believe that there are many stories in my book that are not easily accessible for an ordinary native citizen. Now I would like to publish my book but what I need first is to have it proofread. It's not very long, about 50 pages and the first chapter is already revised. I wondered if there is someone who would like to collaborate with me towards publishing this book together. I cannot afford to offer you any financial remboursement, though If I succeed then it's another thing :) I live in Limerick and I would prefer face-to-face meetings. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you the first chapter for further consideration.

Best wishes

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Inquisition

I've always had an interest in immigration and the politics around it. If you want I'd be glad to at least proof read it and give you my thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm not even remotely near you and I have no real connections in publishing. Still, if your interested I am offering to proofread it for free. Let me know what you think! :)

Advertisement