Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40k Beginner Friendly Clubs in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-02-2015 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi!
    (My first post in this part of forum, so move if its in wrong place or whatever.)

I used to play 40k when i was younger (8-9 LOL) and for some reason have recently been drawn into it again by youtube videos. :D

None of my friends are willing to play and i was looking for some sort of club like groups in dublin that wouldnt mind helping a noob out. I never picked it up at the time, but there was a clear dissatisfaction with 3 9yrs old trying to play this game at the GW in blanchardstown back then!

Hopefully at 15 (a lot smarter and mature) i could try to play the game to its fullest in a casualish environment if possible! :)

I know theres a GW in town, but my past experiences with them gives off a very "Buy or Leave" atmosphere even when just looking around.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Wood

Gamer's World on Jervis Street have a decent group of guys playing 40k on Wednesday nights from 6ish til 10pm.

New faces are there all the time. Go in and have a chat to any of the Dublin Games Guild members or anyone out in the games room playing. You'll have no trouble getting a game in

Advertisement