Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycling Ireland Delays !

• 03-02-2015 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Anyone been waiting ages to pay for their licence ?
    Got email early last week to say they were waiting on payment etc but when I log in and go to checkout there is nothing there :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

Had no issues with our 35 members so far and I've renewed most of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Have your club accepted the application on their portal? Mine went through within the hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Raymzor

mamax wrote: »
    Got email early last week to say they were waiting on payment etc but when I log in and go to checkout there is nothing there :confused:

Had that experience last week. Logged in a day later and had no issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

MugMugs wrote: »
    Have your club accepted the application on their portal? Mine went through within the hour

Yep club accepted and it's at awaiting payment stage almost a week but nothing there when I try to pay, very odd

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Zenson

I'm having an issue insofar as when I go to checkout tile there is a nil balance outstanding. The club have approved licence but it looks like I cannot pay.

• Advertisement

Yep same as that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

checked it today, paid on 5 December, and received Friday 30 January

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,656 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Most licences only started going out last week. In some cases they are sent to the club to distribute and in others they are posted directly to members (depending on what option the club has chosen)
    Do you have a "15" licence number when you log on to the CI portal? If so you are registered.

@Beasty, no, as it's still stuck on 'awaiting Payment'
    Been that way for a week now, when I go to checkout there is nothing to pay !
    I'll try to send them an email to point it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Payed for my licence December, got it last week. Then got an email from CI yesterday with a survey attached asking why I had not renewed my licence!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I paid mine over 4 weeks ago and still no membership card. Are they slow getting them out this year or do they do them in batches maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

We have had the same problem with a couple of our members, I just sent them an email with the details and it was sorted.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,656 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I paid mine over 4 weeks ago and still no membership card. Are they slow getting them out this year or do they do them in batches maybe?
    Please see here

They started sending out competitive licences on 23 January and leisure licences on 2 February. Got my competitive one last week - not sure what sequence, if any, they are sending them out in - could be alphabetical, A1s to A4s or in the order in which applications were received/processed

Also note the following
    If you still have not received your membership card it may be for a number of reasons including 1) Your club has not yet paid its affiliation fee or 2) Your club has requested all cards are sent directly to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Ok thanks. Affiliation fee has been paid ( by me) so will give it another week or two before enquiring if it still hasn't arrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭wav1

Beasty wrote: »
    Most licences only started going out last week. In some cases they are sent to the club to distribute and in others they are posted directly to members (depending on what option the club has chosen)
    Do you have a "15" licence number when you log on to the CI portal? If so you are registered.
    Did your licences come in batch form,or just received individually?We've got nothing yet,even though we have confirmation since November.

wav1 wrote: »
    Did your licences come in batch form,or just received individually?We've got nothing yet,even though we have confirmation since November.
    If you have club Admin rights on the CI website, check the "club details and affiliation" section. Within that thare is a section "Deliver all member licences to the primary club contact". If you tick the box you will get them all to the primary club contact (usually the Club secretary) to distribute. If you have not (like ourselves) individual members will be already getting them directly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭wav1

Beasty wrote: »
    If you have club Admin rights on the CI website, check the "club details and affiliation" section. Within that thare is a section "Deliver all member licences to the primary club contact". If you tick the box you will get them all to the primary club contact (usually the Club secretary) to distribute. If you have not (like ourselves) individual members will be already getting them directly
    Thanks.We have the [[coming to club secretary] job done si I assume they will all come together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

Is there an issue registering for cycling ireland if the applicants nationality isnt irish? tried to set up an account on friday for son who isnt irish national and still waiting for the email to activate the account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

neris wrote: »
    Is there an issue registering for cycling ireland if the applicants nationality isnt irish? tried to set up an account on friday for son who isnt irish national and still waiting for the email to activate the account.

Did you select a club when registering? From what I remember, a new signup still has to be approved by the club secretary, so you may be waiting for the secretary to approve it.

That might help, I'm open to correction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

C-Shore wrote: »
    Did you select a club when registering? From what I remember, a new signup still has to be approved by the club secretary, so you may be waiting for the secretary to approve it.

That might help, I'm open to correction.

Didnt get that far it was the inital setting up a user part i got as far as. When you set up its meant to send an activation link which i didnt receive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

Didnt get that far it was the inital setting up a user part i got as far as. When you set up its meant to send an activation link which i didnt receive

I had a similar issue. I didn't receive the email and thought that I had'nt created it correctly but when I tried to recreate the account it said that the email address was already in use. I used the 'Contact Us' section to send a query and had a response/fix within a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

That's strange. Might it be in your junk folder? Sometimes the CI emails go to my junk folder.

If not then just give them a shout by email and they should sort it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I got my CI Card yesterday in the post

Just a flimsy piece of card this year, not a hard plastic credit card sytle like before

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mine is the same style card as it's always been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Piece of laminated card board is what I got. sure why did they bother could've just laminated the print out it'd be just the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

bazermc wrote: »
    I got my CI Card yesterday in the post

Just a flimsy piece of card this year, not a hard plastic credit card sytle like before
    iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Piece of laminated card board is what I got. sure why did they bother could've just laminated the print out it'd be just the same.

Is that the leisure license? Race licenses are same as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

There's now the option to print a copy of your licence in .pdf format from your profile on CI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Is that the leisure license? Race licenses are same as always.

Yep mine was a leisure licence alright.

Advertisement