Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann-Celbridge to Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 03-02-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if you can get a bus eireann bus from Celbridge village to Dublin city? If so how long does it take? I would need to be in work for 8:30..

Any advice would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

what part of the city do you need to be in by 0830

there are BE buses and they are fairly quick but here are around 0745-0750 and can be delayed

a better option might be an earlier 67x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Check this thread for info. Specifically see my #2 post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Takes about 20-30 minutes from Celbridge to Capel St area of the quays..

The only issue is what time it arrives in Celbridge.. for example the 8.20 can arrive any time between 8.15 and 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

You can't even rely on the live timetable. It's not uncommon for them to detour via the Bermuda triangle. +1 on 67x.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

On the 67X, the DublinBus timetable mentions English Row and Main St. for alternating buses in the morning. Do some 67X go the same route as the 67 (Maynooth Road, past Celbridge, round the Castletown corner and down Main St.), or do they really mean English Row for all mentions of Main St.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Yeah, some 67x buses follow the 67 route through Celbridge , the others come down Aghards Road and around past the hotel and into the village via English Row.
    You can get them both outside McNamees pub on the Dublin Road.
    I used to get the 7:00 bus on the Aghards Road at 7:05 and be in Baggot St Upr for 8.
    Coming home I'd get on about 4:30 and home for about 5:45.
    it's a really good service.
    I think coming home some buses leave from Westmoreland Street

Advertisement