Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bolton v Liverpool 7.45 4/02/2015 BBC1

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

efb wrote: »
    Pulis' Palace next

Alan Pardew says hello.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

efb wrote: »
    Pulis' Palace next

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Arsenal fans obsessed with Pulis.

greendom wrote: »
    he had his moments, for sure, probably not as many as Stevie G though

he had 47 compared to gerrards 41

jesus lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

he had his moments, for sure, probably not as many as Stevie G though

Different type of dive.

Gerrard goes spread eagle legs and arms akimbo....like a snow angel or starfish. It's uncanny. Pires was the pioneer of kicking the defender and flopping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

5starpool wrote: »
    You mean Pardew's?

yes. Pulis at WBA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Kirby wrote: »
    Different type of dive.

Gerrard goes spread eagle legs and arms akimbo....like a snow angel or starfish. It's uncanny. Pires was the pioneer of kicking the defender and flopping.

you're obviously an expert in diving ;) Liverpool trait ?

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Arsenal fans obsessed with Pulis.

and his creepy cap and dirty tracksuit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

you're obviously an expert in diving ;) Liverpool trait ?

Possibly. Not a Liverpool fan though so you would have to ask one of them. And yeh, joking aside I hate diving and hate the excuses fans use to justify it. So you can call me an expert if you like. :)

Man of the Match-Thread efb.

Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis to present the award

Nice win, funny matchthread. Good work all

• Advertisement

I'd a tooth out today, think the drugs are wearing off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Kirby wrote: »
    Possibly. Not a Liverpool fan though so you would have to ask one of them. And yeh, joking aside I hate diving and hate the excuses fans use to justify it. So you can call me an expert if you like. :)

apologies !!

rarnes1 wrote: »

I'd like to dedicate this to Phil Neville.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

8-10 wrote: »
    Coutinho should never shoot

Worked a charm ;)

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

rarnes1 wrote: »

Must admit i was impressed with Minolet tonight. 2 bad it was not a clean sheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Liverpool deserved the win.

I have a feeling they will get Man Utd if they beat Palace.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Must admit i was impressed with Minolet tonight. 2 bad it was not a clean sheet.

He's done well in recent games and played his part in the defence in general being more solid, so hopefully it'll continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

5starpool wrote: »
    He's done well in recent games and played his part in the defence in general being more solid, so hopefully it'll continue.

Confidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,653 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I think bolton keeper will be pissed off with coutino's goal, seed more of a lob than a shot. Class though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Delighted to come back & win that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Turtyturd wrote: »
    F*ck you Boltons..the North remembers.

Justice.

Ah, I've just got what you meant about what happened to Reek, I mean Lazar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Couts could have his own youtube showreel every week. Delighted it for him. Hes definitely gone up a league even in the last 3 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Joe Allen. whats the point!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

To be honest I think Brendan came to Liverpool with a tika taka philosophy that might have suited Joe. There is no doubt we changed into a counter attacking team that left him stranded. Not a bad player but no doubt he'll be moved on in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Dirty Steve

To be honest I think Brendan came to Liverpool with a tika taka philosophy that might have suited Joe. There is no doubt we changed into a counter attacking team that left him stranded. Not a bad player but no doubt he'll be moved on in the summer.

Wouldn't count on it. He should be moved on, but Rogers seemed to be willing to give him opportunities (none of which he has warranted) so I'd say he'll be at Liverpool for another season at least.

I'd say he found his level with Swansea and would do a job for a mid-table club (before the jokes, Liverpool did finish 2nd last year). Can't slate him too much; he tries, he's just not good enough.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

This is how little there was in Skrtels touch. Looking at the picture, it was a toe on toe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

antodeco wrote: »
    This is how little there was in Skrtels touch. Looking at the picture, it was a toe on toe.

Yes. As pointed out by all the sensible people on this thread,it was a dive. The idiots,blinded by their hatred said it was a penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Even Lennon said it wasn't a penalty.

/debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

SlickRic wrote: »
    Even Lennon said it wasn't a penalty.

/debate.

Did he?

Sound of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

noodler wrote: »
    Did he?

Sound of him.

Yeah I think it's on the BBC site.

Can't link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Lennon also said he thought Danns' red card was never. It could easily have been a straight red ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

gimmick wrote: »
    Lennon also said he thought Danns' red card was never. It could easily have been a straight red ffs.

His argument was that the first one wasn't a yellow, he said there was no option with the second one. Overall just bashed the ref and said that he wasn't even sure the peno was a peno.

Personally I'd lump in the assistant who missed the couple of offside calls in the first half as also having a bad game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Great to get the win in the end last night. Really impressed with Emre Can. Thought he did great when we were pushing forward late in the game. Coutinho was unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Good win by Liverpool, did what was needed and now they've a very good chance winning the fa cup.

Coutinho playing some excellent football, a Iittle inconsistent but that's to be expected from such a young player, if he can keep up his form he'll be one of the best players in the world. Scary thing is, he's only Liverpool's third of fourth best player :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Good win by Liverpool, did what was needed and now they've a very good chance winning the fa cup.

Coutinho playing some excellent football, a Iittle inconsistent but that's to be expected from such a young player, if he can keep up his form he'll be one of the best players in the world. Scary thing is, he's only Liverpool's third of fourth best player :eek:

Are you feeling ok?

• Advertisement
Advertisement