Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Barber IFSC

Options
  • 03-02-2015 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

What is the grafton barber in the IFSC like for a hair cut ?
    How much for a dry cut ?
    I usually go to their Sutton branch and I'm happy with their service and price of €16.
    Is it the same here ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

€22 for a dry cut, I **** you not. They offered me a beer before they started but I declined. Had I known the cost, I would have downed a sixpack during the affair.

It *was* a good haircut though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Robbo wrote: »
    €22 for a dry cut, I **** you not. They offered me a beer before they started but I declined. Had I known the cost, I would have downed a sixpack during the affair.

It *was* a good haircut though.

**** that, I'll be going to Sutton then.
    €16 is enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

madness paying that, €8 in my local and she always takes her time and does a good job.

Advertisement