Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SilverCrest Cassette Digitiser

Options
  • 03-02-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

I bought a SilverCrest Cassette Digitiser from Lidl on Monday. My problem is that the laptop (Windows 7) does not automatically 'install & launch' the included CD. The manual tells me 'if it doesn't, double-click on the"CD_Start.exe" file in the main folderon the CD'
    I cannot find this file.
    The cd info: 'SilverCrest SKD 1000 A3
    Multilingual Software, Version 1.0
    Audiolava
    markement. For bundling only.

Grateful for any instructions to install software.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭johnnybmac

Click Start - Computer

Then you should see the CD drive listed

Right click on that and select "open"

From there you should find the cd_start (or setup, install etc.) program and double click on it...

Also, sometimes, right-clicking on the CD drive in computer will allow you to select "autorun" this should also launch setup...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Just as an aside you should never have autorun enabled on any device that allows removable media to be read.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Mearings

Thank you johnnybmac & FSL. Not as straightforward but you put me on the right path to finding 'cd_start'. Recording as I write.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AfricaSaSa

Boona tarda, el meu ordinador com tots els actuals ja no te CD i em trobo amb el problema de que no puc utilitzar el digitalitzador de casetesde Silverrest de la cadena Lidl.
    Em podrien donar una solució?
    Moltes gràcies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

No CD ? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

AfricaSaSa wrote: »
    Boona tarda, el meu ordinador com tots els actuals ja no te CD i em trobo amb el problema de que no puc utilitzar el digitalitzador de casetesde Silverrest de la cadena Lidl.
    Em podrien donar una solució?
    Moltes gràcies

Google
    Boona takes a while, my computer like all the current ones no longer has CDs and I find the problem that I can not use the silverrest cassette digitizer of the Lidl chain.
    Could you give me a solution?
    Thank you so much

Have a friend make a digital copy of the CD (image/ISO) and then you should be able to mount that image in your PC and run the software from it.

Google:
    Feu que un amic faci una còpia digital del CD (imatge / ISO) i després haureu de poder muntar aquesta imatge a la vostra PC i executar el programari des d'ell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement