Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isis burn pilot alive..

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

old_aussie wrote: »
    Yep, I think that's what gonna happen.

Good to see Egypt is going to hang those brotherhood muslim terrorists.

Hopefully Jordan will keep their word and hang, low drop, shoot (what ever way they want to do it) all terrorists in their jails.

Anyone even slightly connected to supporting terrorism or terrorists should also be low dropped.

Before terminating the muslim terrorists they should have any useful info extracted from them by any means, after all, they are terrorists.

Lets fight fire with fire!

So you would have Obama "low-dropped" for funding the SFA, Al_aqsa, and IS in Syria?
    You would have Reagan hang for supplying Al-Qaeda (then the Afghan Mujiadeen) in Afghanistan.

Write your letter, mate.

:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

evo2000 wrote: »
    Evo2000

According to you, you know more than everyone about the subject.

But according to everyone else you re a tit, that just goes around calling eveyone else that has a difference of opinion to you stupid, without actually backing up any of what your saying.

This the last time im saying this im not reply to you again, its pointless talking to someone so intelligent as yourself...

Read that every time you decide to try and reply to anything im debating with a reasonable person.

you can't back up your opinion with information and facts. all those words you have said there mean nothing. back up your opinion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

BMMachine wrote: »
    you can't back up your opinion with information and facts. all those words you have said there mean nothing. back up your opinion

Jesus your actually are thick as the wall, not only did the other lad explain what i ment since you couldnt grasp it, but now thats not good enough you need me to explain it again, i get it dude your a slow learner but give it a break with the pestering,

Ill give you a reply with lots of facts and things to back it up

Then you ll reply with "Oh your so uneducated blah ****in blah" and whats worse you cant even be civil about it, and on top of that you tried this last night made a complete ass of yourself...

Your like a broken record lad give it a break..

MOD: Take a week off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Fair bita reading in that... ive replied to alot of what your saying before tho if you go back and read id just be repeating myself.

You have some good points aswell, but i think in the long run military intervention will be the only solution to gain ground with ISIS.

Im sure there is a widely used saying that s supposed to come from the art of war, about defeating your enemy before ever facing them or without having to face them in battle, certainly there things can go more badly and outcomes can less easily be predicted.

Basically cut off the funding and arms from the countries that are providing it and ISIS will evaporate, they seem to get their power from force. They need to fund this, its seems clear they capture what they need also, so they cant fund it all.

Having groups that act like this creates instability, someone is funding this, directly or through proxies, who does this suit?
    its not a longterm solution for the majority of people, it suits a certain section though.

No expensive bloody war needed, no civialian casualties, no ecological damage, no soldiers sent to their deaths or to be permanantly maimed.

cerastes wrote: »
    Im sure there is a widely used saying that s supposed to come from the art of war, about defeating your enemy before ever facing them or without having to face them in battle, certainly there things can go more badly and outcomes can less easily be predicted.

Basically cut off the funding and arms from the countries that are providing it and ISIS will evaporate, they seem to get their power from force. They need to fund this, its seems clear they capture what they need also, so they cant fund it all.

Having groups that act like this creates instability, someone is funding this, directly or through proxies, who does this suit?
    its not a longterm solution for the majority of people, it suits a certain section though.

No expensive bloody war needed, no civialian casualties, no ecological damage, no soldiers sent to their deaths or to be permanantly maimed.

If that would work then id be all for it, the only thing im against is doing nothing at all about ISIS.

• Advertisement

Jesus your actually are thick as the wall, not only did the other lad explain what i ment since you couldnt grasp it, but now thats not good enough you need me to explain it again, i get it dude your a slow learner but give it a break with the pestering,

Ill give you a reply with lots of facts and things to back it up

Then you ll reply with "Oh your so uneducated blah ****in blah" and whats worse you cant even be civil about it, and on top of that you tried this last night made a complete ass of yourself...

Your like a broken record lad give it a break..

why can you not very simply explain why you think the kurds are the most effective at dealing with ISIS ?

all Im asking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    "Who inside the region is gonna take on ISIS and win without outside help? so far the only ones i see taking it too em effectively is the kurds."

If this is the post you're referring to, I'm reading it as they have been the most effective force fighting so far, not that they will be.

The Iraqi army collapsed when confronted with ISIS. No other force has engaged or defeated ISIS on the scale the Peshmerga have so far.

http://www.aawsat.net/2014/12/article55339414

At least there's one person here who get's it. The Kurds have been the most effective at fighting Daesh because they're motivated. They seem to have reasonably good training and the motivation to protect their home areas. What the peshmerga have been lacking until recently has been materiel, at one stage they didn't even have enough basic things like mortars and heavy machine guns let alone anti-tank missiles and artillery.

Now that they are getting supplies of decent materiel they seem to be securing the areas that they already hold and pushing Daesh back in some places.

Egginacup wrote: »
    I've an idea and I'm sure you will agree.
    Now I trust that you are a fan of a quaint little notion called "accountability". If not then just say so because you don't like rules applying to you when they ought to be applied to others.

The Germans invaded France, Belgium, The Netherlands in 1914 and so began a wretched 4 year debacle. After it was all over the Germans were forced to pay war reparations. I'm quite certain that you think that this was correct.
    After the disaster of World War 2 the Germans again laid waste to most of Europe and Russia, had all of their eastern lands confiscated, were partitioned, sanctioned and to this day still pay war reparations.

Again...I'm sure you would probably agree with this state of affairs.
    What tickles me however is that these atrocities and appalling episodes were a hell of a lot longer ago than 12 years ago.

The US invaded and destroyed Vietnam, slaughtered over 2 million civilians, was charged to pay reparations after the Vietnamese defended their country and ousted the Americans and the Americans have not yet paid a thin dime.

The US have visited the same kind of slaughter upon Iraq and not paid a red cent. In fact won't even accept the 100,000's of refugees that they created, nor provide a smidgen of aid to the millions they have displaced. They will not even pay any aid money to the governments who are straining under the burgeoning masses of refugees from newborns to toddlers to widows to pensioners who are living in filth along borders beside the land where they once had something.

So if you think in some glib way that looking at things through that reality is a bit uncomfortable and that we should "fcuk 'em" and just put it all behind us and move on....get in a time machine, as you so childishly put it, being impossible, then is that your nauseating dismissal of everything that you don't like to think about?

Have you ever even stood up for anyone or anything?

"Millions dead but that's all in the past now, let's move on" ?

So America is at fault for everything eh.

You may have forgotten that the Soviets/Russia have invaded plenty of countries over the last 100 years, occupied plenty of countries, fomented rebellion in plenty of countries, funded and supplied weapons to dictatorships, rebellions and been happy to supply weapons to all and sundry, do you think the Russians should be accountable too for the havoc they've caused throughout the world?

why can you not very simply explain why you think the kurds are the most effective at dealing with ISIS ?

all Im asking

How is it everyone else gets what i mean by that but you cant?...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

At least there's one person here who get's it. The Kurds have been the most effective at fighting Daesh because they're motivated. They seem to have reasonably good training and the motivation to protect their home areas. What the peshmerga have been lacking until recently has been materiel, at one stage they didn't even have enough basic things like mortars and heavy machine guns let alone anti-tank missiles and artillery.

Now that they are getting supplies of decent materiel they seem to be securing the areas that they already hold and pushing Daesh back in some places.

They seem very capable and are using the new equipment they received effectively. Some good clips of them here advancing on Mosul and employing the Milan missile accurately. They look well equipped and disciplined.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKby5fvBtH4

• Advertisement

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    They seem very capable and are using the new equipment they received effectively. Some good clips of them here advancing on Most and employing the Milan missile accurately. They look well equipped and disciplined.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKby5fvBtH4

yeah, seen that in soc>mil , very effective in that clip alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Take away the invented reason for invading Iraq and you have no ISIS. Ironic how the Yanks nearly always end up fighting the enemy they create. But then one could argue, it's probably good for business.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tugboats wrote: »
    Another history lesson. What can be done tomorrow to stop gay Muslims being thrown off rooftops, women shot in the back of the head and aid workers getting their heads chopped off?

What will you do to stop this happening in other places? It happens on an almost daily basis yet your outrage is showing because one man was burned to death.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

What will you do to stop this happening in other places? It happens on an almost daily basis yet your outrage is showing because one man was burned to death.

Eh? I think you should read some of my posts. I couldn't care less about some lad who got burned to death nor do I care about women or children getting slaughtered in the middle east. The outrage over hostages dying is just about as fake as the outrage over a stray US missile blowing up a wedding party in a village. I just want full scale wars for my own personal entertainment and if it gets rid of Isis that's a bonus. I think most agree it would be better if they were gone even if most don't agree on a way to achieve that

Eh? I think you should read some of my posts. I couldn't care less about some lad who got burned to death nor do I care about women or children getting slaughtered in the middle east. The outrage over hostages dying is just about as fake as the outrage over a stray US missile blowing up a wedding party in a village. I just want full scale wars for my own personal entertainment and if it gets rid of Isis that's a bonus. I think most agree it would be better if they were gone even if most don't agree on a way to achieve that

Idiotic post.

How is it everyone else gets what i mean by that but you cant?...

you see, you can't do it because you know f-all about this subject :)
    you know that thing I've been saying all a long? turns out I'm right. You are just (in a very small way) another problem in this issue - western people knowing f-all about what is going on but backing government decisions regarding it. Just the worst kind of opinion as its actually harmful.

Idiotic post.

Everyone is different. Maybe you have an interest in stamp collecting. Whatever entertains you I won't be calling you an idiot

Everyone is different. Maybe you have an interest in stamp collecting. Whatever entertains you I won't be calling you an idiot

I never called you an idiot i said your post was idiotic. Keep being the keyboard warrior it suits you.

sure, just say idiotic things and add nothing productive other than hate and vitriol and show complete lack of education on the issues in the area.
    That way, we don't have to say anything. :)

sure, just say idiotic things and add nothing productive other than hate and vitriol and show complete lack of education on the issues in the area.
    That way, we don't have to say anything. :)

Education? I've near heard you say not before

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Jordan doesn't **** around, 55 more ISIS lads killed in air strikes this morning

http://www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/60008

Didnt think you would like Day Lewis? He played the part of a war mongering US president in a movie that glorified the death of hundreds of thousands

Only a retard would equate an actor with the character he portrays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Education? I've near heard you say not before

I said it yesterday, this poster is not really seriously debating any issue, just having a laugh and riling people up.

It was a figure of speech, go look on the internet and watch their offspring learn how to kill.

No....I won't. If you're going to make wild claims then expect them to be challenged.
    The usual answer then is "I misspoke" or some drivel

If that would work then id be all for it, the only thing im against is doing nothing at all about ISIS.

People like you never even think about alternatives to dropping millions of tonnes of bombs on a problem only to make matters worse. I don't know what kind of fetishes you have with explosions but you seem to want to see them no matter what.

You may have forgotten that the Soviets/Russia have invaded plenty of countries over the last 100 years, occupied plenty of countries, fomented rebellion in plenty of countries, funded and supplied weapons to dictatorships, rebellions and been happy to supply weapons to all and sundry, do you think the Russians should be accountable too for the havoc they've caused throughout the world?

Why are you bringing the Russians into this? I'm talking about hypocrisy and war reparations.
    "So America is at fault for everything, eh?" ..this is the typical get-out clause in a debate when someone is faced with truths they don't like. They throw some shabby sweeping statement like that out there. I don't know if it's supposed to deflect or if it has any purpose other than to hide from the facts presented but it certainly is a valueless comment.

You're entertained by this: (???)

MOD SNIP: Very Nasty link of what war causes. You don't need to see it. You know it's horrific.

You need a psychiatrist mate.

US Airstrikes in Iraq and Afghanistan http://www.roguery.com/outings/anti-war/

Jordan Airstrikes in Iraq https://brittnyhabibti.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/tumbleweed.jpg

Is it only fashionable to "care" if its an American bomb that kills people?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

john why wrote: »
    Do you have any links on this,

Thanks

http://www.patfinucanecentre.org/collusion/opb_fami.html
    According to this person the proposal was to attack the primary school in Belleek, Co Armagh and kill thirty odd children and their teacher. The plan was allegedly aborted because the UVF leadership believed that this response would lead to a civil war and was morally unacceptable. In addition the UVF leadership in Belfast suspected that the Glenanne gang member who suggested the attack, a UDR member who is dead, was working closely with military intelligence and that military intelligence was behind the plan and was seeking to provoke a civil war.

I've read this a couple of times about MI wanting to provoke a civil war. Bet that Nairac fella was involved.

• Advertisement

Jordanian jets currently bombing the city of Raqqa. Everyone was "outraged" when American bombed Afghanistan and Iraq but seem very quite now:confused:

Advertisement