Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 day ab challenge- worth it or not?

Options
  • 03-02-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys 😊

I've recently lost 5 stone and want to now tone up before I lose the last stone I want rid of. But I have , obviously, a bit of wobble about me now! I've started the 30 day ab challenge and I was wondering if it's only for skinny people who want ab definition or for someone not so skinny wanting to tone up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Without seeing what's involved, it would strengthen core muscles alright so from that point of view, it doesn't preclude anyone.

The visibility or lack thereof comes down to diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MrsDeppx

So do you think I will see results...having lost so much with changing my diet I think it's safe to assume it won't be a problem lol I'd love to see results!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If by results you mean will you see your abs, that depends on diet. The body fat determines visibility of your abs and that will mostly be down to diet. Exercise will always help but 30 days of abdominal exercises is unlikely to have a huge impact on body fat.

You should strengthen your abdominal muscles which is never a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MrsDeppx

Oh I know I'm a good bit off seeing my abs lol I'm just hoping to tone up...I'm starting to feel it though 😊

Advertisement