Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint bank account

Options
  • 03-02-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to put my name on my fathers business account for business reasons.
    Is this easily done?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi larrymiller,

Thanks for your post.

Your father would need to contact his Business Relationship Manager, to request the documents required to add a signatory to the account. Contact details for the branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Hi larrymiller,

Thanks for your post.

Your father would need to contact his Business Relationship Manager, to request the documents required to add a signatory to the account. Contact details for the branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks. Any idea how long it would take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi larrymiller,

There is no standard time frame for this. It is dependent on various factors such as account type, legal entity of the company etc. 

When your father has completed the documents, the Business Advisor can then advise   how long this will take to be in place. 

Thanks
    Tara 

Advertisement