Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question via PM

Options
  • 04-02-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

Popped ye a few queries overt he weekend to the Eircom: Reps account. 

Just wondering have ye any update on it. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi guys,

Thanks

Hi MentalMario

I have looked in to your PM just now.

There are 12 month contracts for non efibre broadband subscriptions and a standalone broadband package (no phone) can be arranged by eircoms sales team on free phone 1800503303 however I have been unable to locate the line you are referring to. Do you have the previous tenants name? This will help me offer you a better indication of what speeds to expect. Also Connections is free at present.

I would like to note that the number you gave me only qualifies for (up to) 2Mb speeds due to the distance from the exchange and ultimately the distance will also create the same speeds for your line too.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

hi guys,

Thanks

Hi MentalMario

There are 12 month contracts for non efibre broadband subscriptions and a standalone broadband package (no phone) can be arranged by eircoms sales team on free phone 1800503303 however I have been unable to locate the line you are referring to. Do you have the previous tenants name? This will help me offer you a better indication of what speeds to expect. Also Connections is free at present.

I would like to note that the number you gave me only qualifies for (up to) 2Mb speeds due to the distance from the exchange and ultimately the distance will also create the same speeds for your line too.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for coming back to me, Alan. 

The 2mb might be a problem, for me. I'll try find a previous tennants name and come back, to you. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi guys,

Thanks

Hi MentalMario

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for coming back to me, Alan. 

The 2mb might be a problem, for me. I'll try find a previous tennants name and come back, to you. 
    No worries MentalMario

Let me know when you have the name

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement