Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop fix/repair

• 04-02-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

anyone in limerick,that could replace a fan/heat sync in a laptop for me, too afraid to do it myself and f*@k up?

whether i have to drop it in with them/him/her or send it on is no problem

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Liam out in limerick computers just before the castletroy park roundabout singland motors side will sort it always good work

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dhanna506

expensive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I have used a number of shops and find the guys near Superquinn sorry Supervalu in Castletroy very good, just opposite the shopping centre http://www.expresspcrepair.ie/
    they fixed a problem which a certain other shop mentioend in this thread could not fix at all after 3 days in 5 mins, no charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭redron74

banjobongo wrote: »
    I have used a number of shops and find the guys near Superquinn sorry Supervalu in Castletroy very good, just opposite the shopping centre http://www.expresspcrepair.ie/
    they fixed a problem which a certain other shop mentioend in this thread could not fix at all after 3 days in 5 mins, no charge.

Did you have a hardware or a software problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

The new shop Tech Star across from dunes in town is reasonably priced, had a problem with my wifi drivers and they sorted it out and did a diagnostics on the laptop and installed some programs like java and open office for no extra cost

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Smacs89 wrote: »
    The new shop Tech Star across from dunes in town is reasonably priced, had a problem with my wifi drivers and they sorted it out and did a diagnostics on the laptop and installed some programs like java and open office for no extra cost

Did not know they were there. Must have a browse.

yh i'm no computer whizz,though i do feel sceptical some times, handing over a computer and you need 'x,y & z' for your computer. i'll put in this 'pentium dual core' etc in for only X Euro.

as some people can look to rip you off.

yh seen that tech star when they were moving in, havent seen it since.

Advertisement