Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else having PSN problems?

Options
  • 04-02-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I'm having no response at all on the Sony forums >:(

for the last 3 weeks or so I'm not able to access the playstation store on ps3, it's saying the service is down for maintainance. A Google search says it's a known error, I've Un and reinstalled it countless times, done file restores, my time and date are correct (I can't update this via Internet as it's also bringing up an error)

Yesterday I went and got another ps3 because I thought it might be something wrong with mine, did a factory wipe on both and guess what, same errors on them both..

I only play online games recently and I have money in my store wallet which I added to use playstation plus, So the money is sitting locked in my account effectively, and aside from being an expensive dvd player the ps is basically useless to me..

Like I said Sony are no help and I'm really p!seed off! I'm at the stage of getting rid and switching to X box..

Anyone else having problems or have any tips?

Comments

Advertisement