Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH ban.

Options
  • 04-02-2015 12:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

Hi, could I please be unbanned from AH? Sorry if this is not the place to request this! Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

A quick check has shown me that this appeal refers to a permanent ban issued almost a year ago. This was after you had been subject to the following mod actions in that forum...
    2 warnings
    4 infractions
    9 bans (not including the permaban)

The posters & mods of After Hours clearly do no need the level of disruption that you have caused in the past, & based on your recent behaviour (2 bans & 3 warnings in other forums since your permaban) I have no confidence that your behaviour will be any better if your ban was lifted.

Appeal denied.

You may appeal to an Admin if you wish.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

A quick check has shown me that this appeal refers to a permanent ban issued almost a year ago. This was after you had been subject to the following mod actions in that forum...
    2 warnings
    4 infractions
    9 bans (not including the permaban)

The posters & mods of After Hours clearly do no need the level of disruption that you have caused in the past, & based on your recent behaviour (2 bans & 3 warnings in other forums since your permaban) I have no confidence that your behaviour will be any better if your ban was lifted.

Appeal denied.

You may appeal to an Admin if you wish.

tHB

Hi, fair enough, I wonder did you check that one of my most recent bans was a complete error on behalf of the mod, he misread and later confirmed his mistake and lifted the ban? I realise that it probably won't change the overall picture of me. Also I remember some of the bans for AH were spurious at best, I remember getting banned by a mod for offending their overly left outlook on life by suggesting that all races were not equal! By this I cited many sources showing differences like the advantages afforded to people of west African decent in track and field due to fast twitch mussle and also how people of the same lineage also have weaker livers than Europeans hence doctors giving different guidance for a healthy waste size depending on race.

I fear I entered that conversation at the hight of the witch hunt for saying anything against everybody being exactly the same.

Anyway to avoid ranting and wasting more mod time with I fully understand to be my main downfall here I have a request, could I be unbanned with a promise to never post? The reason being it's a annoyance logging out every time to read AH and having to remember the last page I have read as it doesn't go to the last post you have read when logged out. Is there any option to have reading privileges only with your mod tools?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm afraid that logging out to view the forum is the only option now.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement