Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non drinkers stags

• 04-02-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

lads and lassies...

ive been fortunate (or unfortunate ! ) to be best man for my bros wedding

amazing what recovery brings to you! :)

any ideas suggestions on a stags... that does not involve alcohol carnage.
    please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭souls

Jesus, i wouldn't know what to do!haha does your bro know you're off the gargle?
    I know there are people on this that have been to stags whilst sober but organizing one, i dont think I've come across that yet. would like to follow this thread myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Go karting seems to be the traditional thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Rally driving, unreal amounts of fun, i went for my birthday one year and loved every minute of it, paintballing is fun too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭theenergy

souls wrote: »
    Jesus, i wouldn't know what to do!haha does your bro know you're off the gargle?
    I know there are people on this that have been to stags whilst sober but organizing one, i dont think I've come across that yet. would like to follow this thread myself!

yeah he knows for sure .... would caused him some harm whilst in action :eek:

when he asked me last week - he said he dont want a stags... on the basis he dont want to burden his friends with another expense...

im at a loss....

first time doing best man... and im starting think you cant please everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 aisoconnor

There's a place in Leitrim where you can do ziplining but it's not just ziplining, it's more like an aerial obstacle course. It's called ZipIt. There's a puzzle house kinda thing too called Boda Borg where you go into different rooms and have to solve a puzzle to get out. They could be physical puzzles, mental, or a mixture. The only thing is the ziplining is exhausting so not sure you'd be able for both in one day but that way people would have a choice of what to do. Not sure where you're located but I've been and both are great craic! There's also a ZipIt in Dublin as well if that's closer, but no Boda Borg there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement