Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finishing Degree Early

Options
  • 04-02-2015 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I am hopefully enrolling in DIT this September after having a change of heart in my old course.

I was just wondering is there any way a bachelors degree can be completed earlier than the standard 3 year period ?

I spent 3 years at my previous course and feel myself getting older and many of my friends will be graduating next year and moving on is there a way to speed up to getting a degree (earning extra credits, summer classes, early testing etc) in Ireland ?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Tc1234 wrote: »
    I am hopefully enrolling in DIT this September after having a change of heart in my old course.

I was just wondering is there any way a bachelors degree can be completed earlier than the standard 3 year period ?

I spent 3 years at my previous course and feel myself getting older and many of my friends will be graduating next year and moving on is there a way to speed up to getting a degree (earning extra credits, summer classes, early testing etc) in Ireland ?

Thanks
    Is your previous course in any way related to your current course?

DIT may let you use similar classes to get exemptions from some classes in your current course. Otherwise no other way.

Advertisement