Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars

Options
  • 04-02-2015 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can buy any decent tubed cigars around the Swords/Malahide area? Would O'Briens in Malahide village do them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

I would say try Jus de Vine in Portmarnock long time since i was in it but i remember buying decent cigars in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smcdub

Hey,

In Dublin, theres only one place to go for Cigars and thats Decent Cigar Emporium on Grafton St. They have everything to suit all budgets and the guys are really sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Too far to go!! Jus de vine did the trick! Quality place.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

You could ask over on the Smoking Forum : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=609

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

i did originally. its good. I'm sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 receyman

Thanks guys !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards receyman :)

As a general rule we don't post in threads that have been dormant for a long time, it's usually better to start a new thread on the subject if you need to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement