Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Audi Car Mechanic

• 04-02-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭

Need to take my Audi A4 to a mechanic. I have used local mechanics in the past with other cars I owned but since I changed to a 07 Audi A4 I should get the car seen by someone who is used to working on this car and who won't charge a fortune.
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Never owned an Audi but they are very similar to VW, Skoda & Seat so maybe look down that road. Is it a scheduled repair like timing belt etc as most main dealers are doing fixed price work on those or is it a breakdown situation ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is nothing overly complicated about the A4, most of it's mechanics are shared across many VW, Seat and Skoda cars so any decent mechanic should be familiar with that model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Cross Road Motors off the Ballysimon are the best around, have all the diagnostics and straight up.

Crossroad Motors
    Address: Toureen Ballysimon Co Limerick
    City of Limerick
    Phone: (061)330034

Advertisement