Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage - Guaranteed Income

Options
  • 04-02-2015 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am a currently in a job that pays 35k and have savings of 80K, I would be looking to borrow roughly 180k. I am looking to buy a 3 bedroom and rent 2 rooms out therefore generating extra income of 700 a month. Will this be taken into account when I applying? I am about to fully qualify as a chartered accountant and therefore 35k is the minimum ill be on with an increase in the near future.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Torres999 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am a currently in a job that pays 35k and have savings of 80K, I would be looking to borrow roughly 180k. I am looking to buy a 3 bedroom and rent 2 rooms out therefore generating extra income of 700 a month. Will this be taken into account when I applying? I am about to fully qualify as a chartered accountant and therefore 35k is the minimum ill be on with an increase in the near future.
    Hi Torres999,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration when you apply for a mortgage. It would be best to discuss this with one of our Mortgage Advisors who can discuss this with you in detail and advise accordingly. You can find more information on our Mortgages and request a call back from our Mortgage team at this link

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement