Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband

Options
  • 04-02-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Eircom rep

I’m thinking of getting Eircom Broadband at home. Can you please answer the following questions? I am not interested in phone or TV service.

What is the approximate set up time once order is placed?

Is it possible to get a 12 month contract?

Is there a charge for the modem?

Is there a download limit?

What is the process if I move house during the contract period? Can the broadband be transferred to the new address?

Is the contract end date impacted if I transfer to new address? 

Is there a cost to transferring the broadbad to new address? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom rep

I’m thinking of getting Eircom Broadband at home. Can you please answer the following questions? I am not interested in phone or TV service.

What is the approximate set up time once order is placed?

Is it possible to get a 12 month contract?

Is there a charge for the modem?

Is there a download limit?

What is the process if I move house during the contract period? Can the broadband be transferred to the new address?

Is the contract end date impacted if I transfer to new address? 

Is there a cost to transferring the broadbad to new address? 

Thanks
    Hi mistermarantz

Standalone broadband (no line) with an unlimited usage is available, it holds a 12 month contract (18 month only applicable to efibre) , There is no connection fee at present and if you decided to move during the contract period the service can be moved however the 12 month contract begins again.

I can also confirm that there is no cost in transferring broadband to a new address.

To find out more or place an order please feel free to get in touch with our instant webchat agents at eircom.ie/chatnow or sales on free phone 1800503303

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

Why does my eircom fibre go from 35mbps during the day to 2mbps at evening and night? Very very sad service, logged and logged to no avail kind of had enough of this bad service

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

No reply ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

No reply ?
    Hi leinsterdude,
    afraid the reps are not on at weekend, but see your post dated 12/02, so apologies for delay. Can you PM me with your line number and any previous fault ref number you have and I will have this investigated and advise you on issue or case.
    Tony

Advertisement