Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Spencer Dock

Options
  • 04-02-2015 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All. I have a appointment tomorrow evening at 6pm at the address BUILDING C3, PARK LANE, SPENCER DOCK, DUBLIN 1. I'm driving up from Tullamore and should get to the outskirts of the city around 5-ish. Can someone please recommend somewhere to park anywhere nearby? I've often parked at the Red Cow and got the Luas into town but I'm not sure time would permit this time and I can't be late. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

PaulieG wrote: »
    Hi All. I have a appointment tomorrow evening at 6pm at the address BUILDING C3, PARK LANE, SPENCER DOCK, DUBLIN 1. I'm driving up from Tullamore and should get to the outskirts of the city around 5-ish. Can someone please recommend somewhere to park anywhere nearby? I've often parked at the Red Cow and got the Luas into town but I'm not sure time would permit this time and I can't be late. Thanks!

There's a carpark in the Jurys hotel in Northwall Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 19 rockthecazba

PaulieG wrote: »

The convention centre has parking underground, and is next to spencer dock! Turn right when you go down the ramp as if going into PWC.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭PaulieG

Okay got it. Just googled street viewed both of them. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement