Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching 6 nations from abroad on rte player

Options
  • 04-02-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am abroad for the 6 nations this year and am wondering if there is a free way of streaming the matches from the rte player. Have been using the Google chrome extension hola which has stopped working.

I would love to be able to get the commentary and the panel reaction so would be grateful if anybody has any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I am abroad for the 6 nations this year and am wondering if there is a free way of streaming the matches from the rte player. Have been using the Google chrome extension hola which has stopped working.

I would love to be able to get the commentary and the panel reaction so would be grateful if anybody has any ideas?

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/matchcentre/worldwide_broadcast_schedule.php

This may be of help to you.

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Discussion of getting around geo-locked content is not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement