Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elderly Neighbour has a Line Fault (no dial-tone) & personal alarm needs line to work

Options
  • 04-02-2015 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Could you tell me how long it usually takes to repair a line fault?

I have an elderly neighbour living on her own & her line has stopped working with no dial tone.

Her personal panic alarm will not work now her that  the phoneline is down, we are all quite worried.

The fault was reported today, she lives in Dublin 17.

I can pm her No. if you could get any information to pass on to her that would be great

Thank you  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Pixie64 wrote: »
    Hi

Could you tell me how long it usually takes to repair a line fault?

I have an elderly neighbour living on her own & her line has stopped working with no dial tone.

Her personal panic alarm will not work now her that  the phoneline is down, we are all quite worried.

The fault was reported today, she lives in Dublin 17.

I can pm her No. if you could get any information to pass on to her that would be great

Thank you  
    Hi Pixie64

The advised timeframe for full repair can depend on the nature of damaged done but averages around three to four working days.

Please do PM me her land line number and I'll request priority in light of the circumstances.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement