Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best nightclub on a Saturday night for 20 year olds?

Options
  • 04-02-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where would be the best nightclub in Galway on a Saturday night for girls around 20? Carbon? Karma? Thanks in advance for suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Just wondering where would be the best nightclub in Galway on a Saturday night for girls around 20?

I too would like to know this information.

p.s. I'm a guy in his early thirties :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

You'd probably enjoy The Electric Garden the most, or a pub like Massimos or the Blue note which are sort of a mash between a pub and club at this stage.

There's always the Roisin Dubh too!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭keano89

I would say Carbon, Karma or even Monroe's live (upstairs).

Might be worth checking out the photos on their facebook pages so you can judge the crowd yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

keano89 wrote: »

Might be worth checking out the photos on their facebook pages so you can judge the crowd yourself.

Good idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

keano89 wrote: »

My opinion = Monroe's upstairs is not for 20 year olds!
    And is most certainly not a nightclub.

Agreed on Carbon prob being the best, and with Karma second (a slightly older crowd though)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I would also imagine Carbon, that's the only real primary u21's club in town, the others are more mixed or a generally older crowd.

Upstairs in Munroes is a brilliant spot for all ages, not a conventional nightclub though. I'd imagine it's not what the OP is looking for.

• Site Banned Posts: 28 Barry Edmonds

50 year old man here, new to Galway. I too would like to know where the young girls hang out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

50 year old man here, new to Galway. I too would like to know where the young girls hang out.
    Goal Post down in Woodquay. Always up for a chat too!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Barry Edmonds is now retired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

biko wrote: »
    Barry Edmonds is now retired.

He died as he lived.

• Advertisement
Advertisement