Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Cabin Crew Assessment Day!

Options
  • 04-02-2015 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Just got an email from Ryanair (Dalmac) that I have been invited to an assessment day in the Carlton Hotel, Dublin Airport. Just wondering has anyone ever had experiences with cabin crew, (Ryanair) in particular. The god thing is that you could be based anywhere throughout Europe which is great as you get to see the world.

Bit nervous for the interview though, haven't done many in my life. Also I have to wear a short-sleeved shirt and tie. Should I go for a white shirt to be safe?

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

Anyone have any info about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Yeah there's a website called ryanairdontcare
    V
    Basically making dalmac out to be a farce. Seems like it is tbh. You pass the interview and have to pay X amount of money to do the course. If you pass you get a years contract where they deduct the course fees plus uniform fees from your wages every month. No guarantee of a job after the year

Advertisement