Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beverly Hills 90210 ?

• 05-02-2015 7:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Just bought series 1 and 3 , they were on television when I was in my teenage years. Finding the dvd enjoyable. What stands out is how much older the actors were than the charachters the played in most cases. Also I didn't understand every theme then, but do now.

Has anyone else here thoughts on the show?

S :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

I have this on DVD too :) Nice to look back on it.

Remember all the hype about Jason Priestley and Luke Perry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

that's a blast from the past.. loved it back then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

Had a thing for Gabrielle Carteris.... Thought she was a minx behind those glasses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Just bought series 1 and 3 , they were on television when I was in my teenage years. Finding the dvd enjoyable. What stands out is how much older the actors were than the charachters the played in most cases. Also I didn't understand every theme then, but do now.

Has anyone else here thoughts on the show?

S :)

They poked fun at that in an episode of The Simpsons,was it Jason Priestly(not sure)?Hes making some kind of appearence and his face breaks out in wrinkles when he smiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Wang King wrote: »
    Had a thing for Gabrielle Carteris.... Thought she was a minx behind those glasses
    Carteris was cast in her best known role as studious school newspaper editor Andrea Zuckerman on Beverly Hills, 90210. At age 29, she was the oldest cast member to portray a 16-year-old.

The age of them was an ongoing joke in the media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

darkdubh wrote: »
    They poked fun at that in an episode of The Simpsons,was it Jason Priestly(not sure)?Hes making some kind of appearence and his face breaks out in wrinkles when he smiles.

Luke Perry

simpsons_kyle-danner_02_1193273018.jpg

Advertisement