Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salary payment today

Options
  • 05-02-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

looks like there is an issue with payment of salaries to local authority staff this morning.

colleague rang 365, was told no problem on the bank side but we have got a few calls on this issue re salaries not going into accounts , recommend you ring back in an hour..............

quality!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Some LA staff have reported that their salaries have gone into BOI Accounts in the last hour. Others are still waiting. I would have assumed that the file all gets uploaded at once?

Can BOI advise when payroll will go through this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi,

Thanks for your posts.

We would like to advise you that credits are continuing to process.

We wish to reassure you that payments will be with you within the next few hours.

We would advise customers to keep a check through online banking and mobile app for their balance to update.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭kooga

11am still not got my salary.........................i must adopt this attitude when it comes to paying my morgage!

We wish to reassure you that payments will be with you within the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 memeryr

Same issue here - still no Salary and 365 seems to be down??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭kooga

paid at last....now i can buy my lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

kooga wrote: »
    paid at last....now i can buy my lunch!
    Payday is payday not paytime. Banks are only obliged by law to have the funds in your account on that business day and not at a given time on that day.   

Advertisement