Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online website very slow today

Options
  • 05-02-2015 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

There seems to be a problem with the 365 Online website today.  It's very slow to login.

Also transferring money between accounts seem to be delayed.  I was transferring between my savings and current account and the transfer is usually instant but there was a delay before the balance was updated.

Is there a problem with the website?

I could use the mobile app, but there is none for Windows Phone :o :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

veganrun wrote: »
    There seems to be a problem with the 365 Online website today.  It's very slow to login.

Also transferring money between accounts seem to be delayed.  I was transferring between my savings and current account and the transfer is usually instant but there was a delay before the balance was updated.

Is there a problem with the website?

I could use the mobile app, but there is none for Windows Phone :o :(
    Hi veganrun, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We have queried this with our support team, please refresh your login details as and our systems are working fine. 

Janette

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Shockingly slow here too. Times out on logging in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Same as, poor form

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Yes. Having problems here too as I cannot access my e-statements to print out on Banking 365 online all afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Can't even log in now.

Sort it out BofI - god knows you charge me enough for the privilege of holding my accounts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Halfbaker

Same here. It takes 20 or 30 seconds to get to the PIN entry but times out after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Folks

Thanks for the posts.

Just been in contact with our Support Team.

Can you please refresh your browsers and try logging in again? Please let us know if you can log on successfully. 

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Halfbaker

Working fine this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Halfbaker for the update, much appreciated. 

We'll pass this onto our Support Team.

Thanks again
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Is the site down again?  I'm having trouble getting past the screen where you enter your pin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

veganrun wrote: »
    Is the site down again?  I'm having trouble getting past the screen where you enter your pin.

Not just me then, can't get past that screen either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi veganrun and blur, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here. 

We're sorry to hear this. Can we ask if you have been able to successfully log into 365Online since. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement