Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glow sticks

Options
  • 05-02-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Going to a fancy dress at the weekend and need to buy some glow sticks/ glow necklaces. I tried the costume shop at the kinsale road roundabout but they're sold out. Also looked at glowstick website but they wouldn't be here in time. Can anyone advise of somewhere local or in the city centre that sells them. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Tiger on Patrick Street is worth checking, they often have glowsticks, I even saw a glowstick hat there! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Try Dealz and EuroGiant as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Try Dealz and any of the €2 shops

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rightofwayed

Thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Woodies on the Kinsale road have a party zone section within it & have practically everything that glows !

http://www.woodiespartyzone.ie/KeywordSearch.aspx?KWSearchText=glow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 rightofwayed

I tried woodies last Saturday and all they had in stock were tiny glow earrings, like yourself I thought they'd be a good bet. Will try Tiger on Patrick street at the we. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

They have them in Tesco Mahon point saw them about three weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

10 for €1.50 in €uroCity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

T.W. Murrays fishing tackle shop in town(Patrick street).(next to the old moderne)

They are used for night fishing

Advertisement