Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need neighbours UPC cable off my roof and can't get hold of UPC.

• 05-02-2015 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what's going on with UPC. I've been trying repeatedly to get through to UPC today and the phones aren't being answered. Whatever cowboy installed our neighbours cable last year strung it from his chimney across our roof, so that it's strung across our roof at a height from 1 to several feet. We're replacing our roof in a couple of weeks and need the cable gone, so either UPC need to move the cable or we'll have to cut it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭donal.hunt

They announced price increases and their whole customer base is trying to get through to them.

Try PMing UPC: Reps in the Talk to: UPC forum. They will be able to give you a contact email address for this type of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The UPC forum here is able to get the people for infrastructure concerns - I had an installer take a MASSIVE lump out of my wall and say he'd get someone to call me and nothing happened; after using the forum here I had a (very, very good) plasterer (in a UPC van, so obviously this happens a lot) out within days, repaired the hole then came back when the scratch was dry to do a topcoat and offered to return to repaint a few days later it except I was going to repaint the entire room anyway.

I still haven't repainted it a year later though :pac:

Advertisement