Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change NI BOI Sole account to Joint Account

Options
  • 05-02-2015 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering how to go about changing a Northern Irish sole BOI account to a joint account. I was told we could print out the application form online.

Could you direct me to this? The only one I could find appeared to be for a Southern BOI account.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I'm just wondering how to go about changing a Northern Irish sole BOI account to a joint account. I was told we could print out the application form online.

Could you direct me to this? The only one I could find appeared to be for a Southern BOI account.

Thanks
    Hi, 

It is not possible to change an existing sole account to a joint account. You would need to open a new joint account. Please contact your account holding branch to arrange an appointment that you and the other account holder can attend. A representative will be happy to help you both open this account. 

Please find the contact details for your branch here

If you need help with any other query, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement