Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest place to buy car wiper blades in Limerick?

• 05-02-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    as per the title, where is the cheapest place to buy car wiper blades in Limerick?
    cheers
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

tesco. Coonagh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That really depends on the car and type of wiper blade needed but try Limerick Brakes in Cathedral Place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I find Nolans motor factors great for everything! I've never bought wiper blades there but I'd defo give them a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭NewYork1979

Dealz... Cheap is not necessarily good..or expensive

You'll be changing the cheap ones again before the month is out. Spend the extra few quid on a good pair. I've to change the cheap ones I put on my car before Xmas already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

You'll be changing the cheap ones again before the month is out. Spend the extra few quid on a good pair. I've to change the cheap ones I put on my car before Xmas already.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭NewYork1979

Im not a regular in Aldi but i saw wiper blades in there for less than a tenner today. A fine selection of mens tools in there as well including a jack for 20 euro..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Alltherage

There is (or was) a motor factor called Autozone out in Eastway. No idea if they'd have what you need in stock currently but they had a wide enough selection of when I was there last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

+1 for Nolan Motor Factors, Good old fashioned knowledgeable staff, Great prices for quality spares, Free advice if you aren't sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭9935452

A cheap set when they wear out can damage the windscreen too.
    I found that a set of bosch would last me two years, change for the nct

• Advertisement
Advertisement