Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to start a thread in Talk to: Vodafone

Options
  • 05-02-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I want to ask a question in Talk to: Vodafone but when I click submit I am brought back to the Vodafone forum without any sign of my thread. I've tried three times now and nothing's been posted. Am I doing something completely wrong? I selected "Billing and Payment" before submitting as my question is about my bill.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I have just tried there myself and it worked, but I noticed I had to click "Post Question" twice because there is an option to add an attachment. If you ignore it, and click "Post Question" again, your new thread should appear there.

If you are still having problems, we will need a click by click account of what you're doing, along with any error messages you see in order for us to offer possible solutions.

Thanks,

Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hanzhong Road

I wrote a similar question today in Talk to Vodafone and the question was submitted on the first attempt. I have no idea what happened as I used the same laptop and browser (firefox) as on the day I wrote the other post.

There were never any error messages, I was simply redirected to the home (Talk to Vodafone) forum page when I clicked submit.

Advertisement