Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my fresh salsa recipe

• 05-02-2015 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Ages ago I made a lovely, but very simple fresh salad type salsa to have with cold meat. It was gorgeous we all loved it. I made it the next day, again, it disappeared really fast. But I lost the recipe and I can't remember all the ingredients exactly. Maybe someone could make suggestions. I remember the following was in it:

Sweet cherry tomatoes quartered
    Yellow pepper chopped
    Red pepper chopped
    I think maybe some corn too
    Not sure if there was cucumber in it but if there was then I had removed the slushy part and added the flesh only, chopped
    There was a liquid I can't remember what, to which I definitely added honey
    Can't remember anything else except they were my favourite salad vegetables, no fruits.

Definitely nothing along the lines of gherkins or olives. It was just basic stuff I had in the fridge and was sweet. I'd appreciate some ideas I could try please, as I've tried it again but its never been as nice.

Edit: Just remembered there were also chick peas. :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement