Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50/60/Region Mega Drive with Mega Everdrive

Options
  • 05-02-2015 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

ITEM: SEGA Mega Drive console AND Mega Everdrive v2 with SD Card.
    SHIPPING: POST (OR COLLECT)
    PRICE: €165 (SHIPPED)
    PAYMENT: PAYPAL / BANK TRANSFER / COD

This is a clean, fully working SEGA Mega Drive Console. It comes complete with one controller and a Mega Everdrive v2 cartridge, with SD card. The console is in excellent, clean condition and is boxed. I will include a UK SEGA Megadrive 1 power supply (not pictured) and if I can find it I will throw in an RGB SCART cable. The console is fully functioning and clean with no yellowing. The retail box is tatty though. Also, the console has had a proper region mod and 50/60hz switch mod installed. This has been done with a retail kit and cleanly installed.

The Mega Everdrive v2 cart comes complete with an SD card and a butchered Kick Off cart shell, as pictured. It is clean and working 100%.

Asking €165 shipped tracked and insured to the UK/EIRE. €175 shipped to the EU Union. Outside the EU and RoW please ask.

nuwD9rd.jpg

5dnFb9S.jpg

DbmajEq.jpg

AogRpbc.jpg

UDfzLiG.jpg

gASlqQL.jpg

RaXEkNS.jpg

Shipping:

This item weighs 2kg according to my SAGA digital postal scales. I will only ship this item signed, tracked and insured. Recently people have been claiming items haven't arrived if I've sent them by cheaper, normal post. I then end up losing out in the PayPal claim and have lost both the item for sale and the monies involved. I won't send by normal post any more due to this scam a small minority appear to be playing (on eBay). Especially so for items of significant value, sorry. I am sure though you would rather your item arrive safe and sound than risk it anyway. I know I would.

If you don't see your country listed for shipping to, please ask and I will do my best to get you a quote. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

This is now sold elsewhere. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement