Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kids gp in arklow

Options
  • 05-02-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for good kids gp in arklow. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

badge1123 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for good kids gp in arklow. Thanks

Mime are only 4 months but have had to bring them a few times and have found bradshaws lane doctors excellent. The doctor rang me twice to find out how my baby was after an appointment! Seemed to care about the babies and never felt rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭badge1123

Mime are only 4 months but have had to bring them a few times and have found bradshaws lane doctors excellent. The doctor rang me twice to find out how my baby was after an appointment! Seemed to care about the babies and never felt rushed.
    Thanks for that. We went to that surgery yesterday after reading your good report.
    We were told they're not taking on any new patients!!!??? Never heard anything like it. We'll carry on looking. Thanks anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Aww that's a real shame as they really are brilliant go surgery. Where did you end up? Dr foster is also very good but the lack of appointment times always annoyed me as you could be waiting for hours to be seen although I think he always see to babies first.

Advertisement