Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep recieving old messages

Options
  • 05-02-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests. My Samsung Galaxy has started to recieve old text messages that I originally had recieved a couple of days before, or from earlier on the same day. Was initially happening with just one contact so assumed it was a problem at their end but now it's happening more and more regularly with other contacts.

Brought it in to Vodafone and they transferred my info onto a new sim card but it hasn't remedied the problem yet. They also mentioned that I may need to upgrade the system but according to the phone itself there wasn't an upgrade available. Growing increasingly frustrated as I need to send out texts to remind my team mates of training, and every other app on my phone is working perfectly.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Advertisement