Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk alteration tailor

Options
  • 05-02-2015 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Would anyone have a recommendation for a tailor who is good at alterations?

Lost a bit of weight and don't want to toss out my one "good" suit. (Currently looks like I'm wearing handme downs from my Da...)

cheers
    badger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

One beside the BOI on clanbrassil Street.

Warning, I fell instantly in love with the lass working there when I was there so keep your eyes to yourself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

MugMugs wrote: »

Good but I found very expensive. The shop in the Longwalk (if still there, haven't been in the SC for at least a year!) were always good and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

mod9maple wrote: »
    Good but I found very expensive. The shop in the Longwalk (if still there, haven't been in the SC for at least a year!) were always good and reasonably priced.

Yes it's still there and i would also recommend it .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Warning, I fell instantly in love with the lass working there when I was there so keep your eyes to yourself! :D

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Im intrigued! Think theres some curtains here that need shortening:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

There is also a good reasonably priced alterations shop in Greenacres Shopping centre on Avenue Road, it is at the side of the Mace supermarket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cyborgbadger

Excellent, thanks a lot , I'll check the shops out... ah yes, and the tailoring too (.. muahhh ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Very good work done any time I used the one beside the maxol garage on the castle town road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Very good work done any time I used the one beside the maxol garage on the castle town road.
    That the twin of the one on the Avenue rd/greenacres sc.Maybe not?

Advertisement