Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want evision removed

Options
  • 05-02-2015 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We got evison instaled about 3 weeks ao and have had nothing but probles with it I've had two 20 min calls to support to get the service restarted.

5 times  in 3 weeks the box has just stopped working. Put simple its not doing what i'm payg for and was promised and i want it out.

Can someone please contact me ASAP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

We got evison instaled about 3 weeks ao and have had nothing but probles with it I've had two 20 min calls to support to get the service restarted.

5 times  in 3 weeks the box has just stopped working. Put simple its not doing what i'm payg for and was promised and i want it out.

Can someone please contact me ASAP.
    Hello Claude Burgundy

If you wish to remove the evision service you will need to contact eircoms cancellations department on free phone 1901. If you are advised of an early cease fee in light if the evision contract I highly recommend positioning an objection to this via a formal complaint which can also be lodged and sent for investigation with accounts on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement