Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text parking bray?

• 05-02-2015 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

I use the text park (parkingtag.ie) regularly when parking around dublin. We've moved to Bray and I'm parking a bit down the seafront etc. From the parking tag website it seems that it only covers parking in wicklow and Arklow town, not co Wicklow in general. Is there anywhere that does text parking in bray? I'm sure I saw a sign somewhere about it but can't remember where etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There are signs in the Herbert Road car park advertising a parking by text service. I can't remember the name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Cliffage

the outdoor car park beside the mermaid has some sort of text payment option I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

OK, I was in the Herbert Road car park today (the council run part) and it's covered by goparkit.com, so I assume the other council run car parks like the Mermaid Centre are the same. As for the seafront, you'd have to double check

The Holy Redeemer part of the same car park (the bit with the yellow markings) is run by parkbytext.ie as is the parking outside the Dart station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Thanks for the reconnaissance Alun - good work! I'll have a look at the websites and then see about the seafront next time I'm down there. I didn't see anything in the parking machines there about text parking but I may have overlooked it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

The Dart station carpark has text payments available but is it for all day parking only - not hourly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Bray Bowl opposite the Dart has text parking- you drive down to the right of it and there are usually plenty of spaces......probably because you have to have text park to use it!

Advertisement