Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEGA Mark III & RGB Mod, Paddle Controller, Games & More!

Options
  • 05-02-2015 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

ITEM: SEGA Mark III Console with RGB Mod, RGB SCART Lead (& Phono Breakout), Rapid Fire Adaptor, Paddle Controller and Games
    SHIPPING: POST (OR COLLECT)
    PRICE: €230 (SHIPPED)
    PAYMENT: PAYPAL/BANK TRANSFER/COD

This is a loose SEGA Mark III console. It is missing the cart slot flap and the FM port flap on the front (though a peice of plexi has been slotted in place which you can always replace). The console is clean though has a small amount of yellowing due to age.

Comes complete with 2 controllers (with joystick nubbins), 3 games: Star Jacker, Alex Kidd and Baseball, an RGB SCART cable with Phono breakout, a SEGA Mark III Rapid Fire adaptor and a very rare, boxed Paddle Controller. Everything is fully working 100% and tested. This is a very rare combination in that the console is RGB modified (which is rather complicated to do for this console) and has the boxed paddle controller. No power supply. You can use a SEGA Mega Drive 1 power supply on it though (which is what I did), no need for a step down converter then.

Asking €230 shipped tracked and insured to the UK/EIRE. €240 shipped to the EU Union. Outside the EU and RoW please ask.

pObZmPS.jpg

HZ5BvAY.jpg

fwPWHAR.jpg

MGreqVt.jpg

Shipping:

This item weighs 1.25kg according to my SAGA digital postal scales. I will only ship this item signed, tracked and insured. Recently people have been claiming items haven't arrived if I've sent them by cheaper, normal post. I then end up losing out in the PayPal claim and have lost both the item for sale and the monies involved. I won't send by normal post any more due to this scam a small minority appear to be playing (on eBay). Especially so for items of significant value, sorry. I am sure though you would rather your item arrive safe and sound than risk it anyway. I know I would.

If you don't see your country listed for shipping to, please ask and I will do my best to get you a quote. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement