Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few pints for Carlow Boardsies

Options
  • 05-02-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Following from a different thread, just gauging the interest in a few pints in Carlow town some night soon?

I've suggested Carpe Diem on Friday (Tomorrow) but I know that's short notice so let's see what we can come up with!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Won't make it, off to Kerry. How will ye know each other???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Won't make it, off to Kerry. How will ye know each other???

It's never exactly packed in there! I'll wear my red hoodie or something

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You're not really giving much notice.

They way its usually done is try and find a suitable date a couple of weeks or so in advance. When the date, venue and numbers are sorted, you could ring the pub and reserve a table.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    You're not really giving much notice.

They way its usually done is try and find a suitable date a couple of weeks or so in advance. When the date, venue and numbers are sorted, you could ring the pub and reserve a table.

I did say it was short notice, whenever suits everyone obviously is what we'll go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

I can't make it tonight either. But next week should be ok if anyone is around

• Advertisement

verywell wrote: »
    I can't make it tonight either. But next week should be ok if anyone is around

Cool, well whenever suits everyone is fine by me. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Yea, I'd be on for this, I've been hiding behind my keyboard for too long :/
    Bit more notice tho, carpe would be a decent spot too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Yeah I'll go also. Although going to England next Friday till Wed for a funeral (20-5th)

Well, how does the first Friday in March suit everyone? (The 6th)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

I am not around the 6th so I can't make it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement