Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Furniture Stores Cork

Options
  • 05-02-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi I am travelling down to Cork soon and I am looking for Modern Furniture stores, not the likes of Caseys or Harvey Norman, something out of the ordinary.
    If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Casey's has a huge range of modern furniture.

What are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

There's an office furniture shop next to the Clarion that does some pretty funky furniture - not just office stuff afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

There's an office furniture shop next to the Clarion that does some pretty funky furniture - not just office stuff afaik.

It's called O'Briens Office Supplies....they have some really cool furniture. I think you will struggle to find real contemporary furniture stores here. Some, like 'Square Deal' stock the Natuzzi sofa range, but otherwise it's EZ Living, DFS etc.

Advertisement