Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six weeks without phone and counting...??

Options
  • 05-02-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We are now 6 weeks without our phone, have logged the complaint over 15 times. We are trying to run a business from our house and this has resulted in a serious loss of earnings. The biggest joke of the lot is that we just got a bill for line rental during that period. Is there another company that would dare leave a customer without their service for 6 weeks and get away with it? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hoganeen wrote: »
    We are now 6 weeks without our phone, have logged the complaint over 15 times. We are trying to run a business from our house and this has resulted in a serious loss of earnings. The biggest joke of the lot is that we just got a bill for line rental during that period. Is there another company that would dare leave a customer without their service for 6 weeks and get away with it? 
    Hi hoganeen

I am very sorry to hear this, can you please PM me the land line number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement