Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto regions

• 06-02-2015 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

If a winning ticket was sold in the East does that mean it was sold in Wicklow. I know Meath is considered North East. If a ticket was sold in Dublin i think they say it was sold in the Dublin region. Wexford is South East. Have an unchecked Wicklow ticket and I want to find out if I can step up my dreaming to the next level.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

If a winning ticket was sold in the East does that mean it was sold in Wicklow. I know Meath is considered North East. If a ticket was sold in Dublin i think they say it was sold in the Dublin region. Wexford is South East. Have an unchecked Wicklow ticket and I want to find out if I can step up my dreaming to the next level.

What you have achieved so far is stepping up my dreaming to the next level!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I would bet you a tenner the East ( in this case ) is Dublin :)

Advertisement