Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lodgement saturday

Options
  • 06-02-2015 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I what time is the Nenagh branch open for people to make lodgents Fri eve & Sat morn please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hello,
    I what time is the Nenagh branch open for people to make lodgents Fri eve & Sat morn please?
    Hi whatlliwear,

Thanks for your post.

The Nenagh branch opening hours are 10am - 5pm Mon, 10am - 4pm Tues, 10:30am - 4pm Wed, 10am - 4pm Thurs and 10am - 4pm Fri.

We have additional lodgement ATM's, Lobby Facilities and Saturday branch appointment information here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I don't see Nenagh on the list? Please tell me there is a facility to lodge on a Saturday?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

I don't see Nenagh on the list? Please tell me there is a facility to lodge on a Saturday?!
    Hi whatlliwear,

Thanks for your post.

Facilities and services continue to be added however at the moment, this is the full listing.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement