Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic Mike XXL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

That is one film that really does not need a sequel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Channing back doing what he does best. Dancing! How that man can move. I am actually looking forward to seeing this. The last film was surprisingly good so I am expecting the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I feel as though I really missed something with this film. It looks fantastic, it really does, but the actual film itself... isn't much good. Maybe if I was into that sort of thing like male strippers and the like, I'd like it more? And of all the movies to try and be somewhat contemplative about the stripper lifestyle, and have some bloody long conversational pieces, this wasn't the movie I expected to have it. And the actors aren't much good I didn't think. But I dunno, it was weird.

What did you guys think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Awesomely entertaining and fun movie, pretty much sumes it up imho FUN :)

Also, have to say, gets you going a lot more than any 50shades etc imho ;) , and no Im not exactly a huge fan of any of the guys in it, surprisingly very watchable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Doesn't take a lot to be better than fifty shades in fairness :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

I have to disagree. I found it insanely boring, I would have preferred to watch a step up film TBH

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

the best thing about this movie - seeing Kevin Nash on ads at bus stops and stuff :)

Advertisement