Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapchat Camera Sideways, Help!

Options
  • 06-02-2015 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭

I have snapchat on my Samsung galaxy tab 3 and the camera stays sideways no mater what way I turn it.
    It has worked perfectly previously.
    I have tried turning screen rotation on and off - Didn't Make any difference.
    I have tried re-installing it - twice - Didn't Make any difference.
    I have turned the tablet on and off- multiple times - Didn't Make any difference.
    I have looked in Snapchat settings hoping for something like "camera angles" and no luck.
    The regular camera on the Tablet works perfectly so its not that.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I was reading online about it and some guy said using the older version of snapchat resolved the issue for him. Here's what he said:

"Go to TorrAPK, search for snapchat then download an older veraion, I chose 8.1 Next manually install on device. i had this problem on my galaxy tab 2 and this sorted the problem"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Thanks a million Gone Drinking that's working perfectly!

Advertisement