Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton V Liverpool 5.30pm Sat 7th Feb

1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

He is a spoofer I wouldn't pay any attention to what he says to the media.

The only spoofer on Merseyside is robbie Martinez

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

ricero wrote: »
    The only spoofer on Merseyside is robbie Martinez

Martinez is far from a spoofer he is struggling at the minute but he's a good catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

He is a spoofer I wouldn't pay any attention to what he says to the media.
    Like any other manager, he tries to emphasize the positives and downplay the negatives.

I fail to understand people expecting him to say 'Liverpool were crap but less crap than Everton. We should have put them away in the first 80minutes but they played kind of well in the last 10'.

Like any other manager, he tries to emphasize the positives and downplay the negatives.

I fail to understand people expecting him to say 'Liverpool were crap but less crap than Everton. We should have put them away in the first 80minutes but they played kind of well in the last 10'.

Nah he is on another level he could easily have said I thought we very good but outstanding is a joke and singling Stevie out as fantastic, he's a spoofer

All coaches give a more positive spin to the media but he's another level

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Soups123 wrote: »
    Rodgers said Liverpool were outstanding yesterday and Stevie was terrific

He has to be the biggest bull****ter of all the current managers if I was a Pool man the guy would piss me of big time

Liverpool were good at best yesterday

He is a bit of a spoofer but who pays attention to post match interviews. Results is all I care about. I mean Jose is the biggest bull****ter of them all but I doubt chelsea fans care.

• Advertisement

niallo27 wrote: »
    He is a bit of a spoofer but who pays attention to post match interviews. Results is all I care about. I mean Jose is the biggest bull****ter of them all but I doubt chelsea fans care.

Yeah but he spoofs up the opposition and the FA, Rodgers tries to spoof the fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Yeah but he spoofs up the opposition and the FA, Rodgers tries to spoof the fans

Well he seems to be winding you up so that's ok by me.

Martinez is far from a spoofer he is struggling at the minute but he's a good catch

A spoofer who got wigan relegated and who's Everton team has been found out. The manure that comes out of his mouth is shocking every week.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Well he seems to be winding you up so that's ok by me.

Nah I'm good just think he's a spoofer

ricero wrote: »
    A spoofer who got wigan relegated and who's Everton team has been found out. The manure that comes out of his mouth is shocking every week.

Who got Wigsn an FA Cup who kept them in the PL a number of years with a small budget, had Everton playing well last year just having an off one this year, I rate him.

• Advertisement

Who got Wigsn an FA Cup who kept them in the PL a number of years with a small budget, had Everton playing well last year just having an off one this year, I rate him.

An off one of they have been rotten all year. His wing attacking football has been found out and his defensive game is a shambles. Not a man you would want in a dog fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Nah I'm good just think he's a spoofer

You're something alright, hope Arsne came out and said you lot were utter sh*te yesterday...otherwise he's a spoofer.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    You're something alright, hope Arsne came out and said you lot were utter sh*te yesterday...otherwise he's a spoofer.

Arsene's a spoofer too, Rodgers is just another level up and believes the crap he spouts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement