Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I'm pregnant but negative tests

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Babypandaclub

pipster wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. I had spotting too but still got my period a few weeks later. All I can say is to try not think too much about it (even though I couldnt!!) and not take loads of tests as it's just torture. I'm hoping that I'll get a positive this month but trying to think about enjoying trying next month so I don't put pressure on. Keep us posted.

Have you ever gone a n

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭pipster

Have you ever gone a n

Do you mean have I ever gotten a negative? Yes, I missed a full month, got 4 negative tests and got period a couple of weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭pipster

Me back again - how long did it take people to get regular periods after coming off the pill? I know everyone is different but it would be useful to know.

Its ironic for me as things were regular coming off it before but when I'm trying to get pregnant its gone irregular. 3 months normal, missed one, got one and then missed one again.

Has anyone experienced this?

Advertisement